Logo

Welcome to Over and Over
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Tomasz Kuszczak

- - - - - tomasz kuszczak goalkeeper

• You cannot reply to this topic

Gaffney

The Gaffer

We Unofficially learned that the negotiations with Celtic have began Tomasz Kuszczak. Polak has definitely lost his place in the broad frame of Manchester United and it's no secret the fact that the seriously looking for a new employer.

Celtic manager despite intensive search for a new goalkeeper does not negate further opportunities to play Luke Zaluski. Neil Lennon playing boldly complements the Pole, who was chosen player of the match in the Scottish Premier League competitions.

Celtic fans at the moment but they can not have reservations as to the Polish game player. The popular "Załucha" paramount disposition at the beginning of the season has strengthened its position between the posts. In the last match, "The Hoops" defeated Dundee United 5-1, and our raisin in the club from Celtic Park was a hero of themeeting .

We know that this is a great goalkeeper - said the team trainer from Glasgow, who had no pretensions about the attitude of Poles in this meeting. - The goal was lost without a chance - absolving her ward Lennon, who believes that item 27-year-old player in a band is now secure.

Despite this, we need another goalkeeper to win, because if Luke suffers injury remains to us only Dominic Cervi - added the vice manager of Scotland.

Source: Polish Website

DannyBhoy67

Celtic Reserves Player

I hope not, I'm better in goals.

Gaffney

The Gaffer

I hope not, I'm better in goals.

What's wrong with him ?

Linksco

Celtic Reserves Player

not a bad keeper, on his day is fantastic but is prone to lapses in concentration and the occasional fuck up....just the like pole we have lol

DannyBhoy67

Celtic Reserves Player

Not better than what we have, Linksco just put it brilliantly.

What we need in a keeper - just like Man U - is 100% concentration, someone that can be out of the game for 89 mins then come up with a quick reaction save, he is not our man.

Kennys Dugleash

Celtic Legend

Surely the fact he was good enough for Fewrgie to sign should say he's good enough to be our No 1 or 2 IF he were to sign?

Cervi or Kuszcak ?

oooh that's a hard one Kenny?

MusselburghBhoy

Celtic Reserves Player

Surely the fact he was good enough for Fewrgie to sign should say he's good enough to be our No 1 or 2 IF he were to sign?

Mind Fergie has signed Taibi and Roy Carrol in the past!! lol

I personally dont think hes much better than Zaluska

Alzi

Celtic Reserves Player

wouldnt mind signing kuszcak he is a good keeper on his day but i do agree he does lack concentration in some games and allows silly mistakes to happen. i would prefer craig gordon if we could split the wages with sunderland for him

Linksco

Celtic Reserves Player

id take Gordon over him any day. OK Craig Grodon is fragile as fuck but he CAN make those world class reaction saves that win matches. Its about time we got in a GK that is worth a few points a season would make the title run in a wee bit easier :)

Alzi

Celtic Reserves Player

yeah i agree we should spend some money on craig gordon and get him back in the spl with a good team. if we had him i think i wouldnt worry as much about our defence with him behind it making the world class saves that keep you in games and in europe

BrazenLover

Celtic Reserves Player

We should maybe have tried to get Friedel in, he won't see much, if any playing time at Liverpool... Anyway the keeper situation should have been first move we made in transfer window, maybe it was and just couldn't get one, but what we have just isn't good enough... One of the main reasons the dark side won the league, as we all know, is the fact their keeper pulled off ridiculous saves and saves them about 6 or 7 points a season, which is huge in the SPL

We must act now!!! Get in a keeper that will say "No Passaran" lol

Darren

Celtic Regular

Hes shite, im better.

shaybee

CelticTalk Newbie

He's alright but I wouldnt like to see him in a Celtic jersey, he's prone to blunders just like Zaluska so why sign another goalkeeper thats likely to lose us points throughout the season. Just because Fergie signed him for Utd doesnt mean he's good, Fergie has signed a few dud keepers in his time, Mark Bosnich, Roy Carroll, Massimo Taibi, Andy Goram, Tim Howard(has played better for Everton), Fabien Barthez(good for France but inconsitant ant Utd), Ricardo to name a few.
Would prefer to see Gordon or Cudicini in a Hoops shirt!

YB67

GBNL

pish.

and if we sign him after showing Pletikosa the door its an absolute joke.