Logo

Welcome to Over and Over
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Kris Boyd

* * * - - 2 votes

• You cannot reply to this topic

thebhoyt

Celtic Reserves Player

if you are reading this boyd and considering your options , here is a wee clue as how us tims feel about you coming here

FUCK OFF , muncher of the pies

YB67

GBNL

I dont think he is that much of a " diehard hun" to choose them over us if it came down to it and we did declare interest.

After all, he obviously enjoys making money, thats why he went to england and turkey. Money is one thing the huns do not have.

Fuck, we could offer him a reserve players wages and it would still be higher than what they could give him. If we did go after him and they did too, maybe he would use his brain ( if he has one) and come here because he knows the huns are down the shiter.

anyway, either way am not fussed, if he comes then fine, I would support him if he could score us goals to win the league, if he doesnt then he is still a fat, manky ex Hun to me :thumbsup:

jjgcfc

Celtic Regular

if you are reading this boyd and considering your options , here is a wee clue as how us tims feel about you coming here

FUCK OFF , muncher of the pies

id say its 50/50 what the fans want looking at the posts on this thread so far

thebhoyt

Celtic Reserves Player

id say its 50/50 what the fans want looking at the posts on this thread so far

no really football fans there if you are honest , because if they rate a guy like boyd and want him in the team, well , enough said

whats the point in having a striker who cant score outside scotland , would mean having to juggle the team around every game in europe or against them or the likes of hearts etc, and would a more prolific striker sit on the bench most weeks and be willing to be only used in bigger games then make way for him every other week? doubt it

jjgcfc

Celtic Regular

no really football fans there if you are honest , because if they rate a guy like boyd and want him in the team, well , enough said

whats the point in having a striker who cant score outside scotland , would mean having to juggle the team around every game in europe or against them or the likes of hearts etc, and would a more prolific striker sit on the bench most weeks and be willing to be only used in bigger games then make way for him every other week? doubt it

sp the people that said yes to boyd arent real football fans now?

WTF rofl

thebhoyt

Celtic Reserves Player

sp the people that said yes to boyd arent real football fans now?

WTF rofl

you are a muppet sir

a rolling about the floor reply , very grown up :whistle:

jjgcfc

Celtic Regular

you are the muppet son, you were cheeky aw day last saturday, noo yer callin people here " no real fans" very grown up kid

thebhoyt

Celtic Reserves Player

you are the muppet son, you were cheeky aw day last saturday, noo yer callin people here " no real fans" very grown up kid

think you are getting me mixed up with somebody else

awolz1

Celtic Reserves Player

an utter wanker, would rather have Mo Johnstone up front on saturday, just pissing of der germans, basically saying, if we want that mercenary whore we can afford him, you fucks can't. play up Neil!

cuchulainn

Celtic Reserves Player

na get boyd to fuck. When i was at school playing football we had a word for people who played like him. Basically a 'mooncher' was someone who hung around in front of the goals and waited for tap ins or rebounds while everyone else did the work. Mooncher's especially got stick if we were playing knockout.

cuchulainn

Celtic Reserves Player

na get boyd to fuck. When i was at school playing football we had a word for people who played like him. Basically a 'mooncher' was someone who hung around in front of the goals and waited for tap ins or rebounds while everyone else did the work. Mooncher's especially got stick if we were playing knockout. We play dynamic attacking football, passing moving etc. Boyd would not fit into the way we play. I'd rather have kenny miller back.

Kennys Dugleash

Celtic Legend

na get boyd to fuck. When i was at school playing football we had a word for people who played like him. Basically a 'mooncher' was someone who hung around in front of the goals and waited for tap ins or rebounds while everyone else did the work. Mooncher's especially got stick if we were playing knockout.

Mooncher=Poacher=Goals

Gary Lineker
Mo Johnston
Ally McCoist
John Robertson (Hearts)

Were all Moonchers pal and highly productive wee moonchin bassa's they all were too.............. :dj:

YB67

GBNL

hooper is a poacher in my eyes.

alright a hell of alot more mobile than boyd but he is most effective in the box. Like Boyd.

just saying.

HoopyBhoy

CelticTalk Newbie

Na GTF Boyd away back to the Manky mob were you belong!

Hooper and Stokes are far better players than this fat hun! And i would think they will only be able to stump up wages by letting someone go.......hopefully Jelavic.

cuchulainn

Celtic Reserves Player

Mooncher=Poacher=Goals

Gary Lineker
Mo Johnston
Ally McCoist
John Robertson (Hearts)

Were all Moonchers pal and highly productive wee moonchin bassa's they all were too.............. :dj:

i don't think i'd compare him to those players though, he can't run the fatso. Would rather a powerful striker who can head it but also run as well. Can't say i ever seen robertson play but boyd wouldn't compare to the other 3 for me at all.

Telegram Sam

CelticTalk Newbie

I wouldn't mind him coming to Celtic Park, as long as he was still fit enough and on a relatively low wage. He scored goals for fun for Rangers last time and seeing him score against the Huns would be incredible. I'd just love to see the feeling I get whenever Kenny Miller knocks one past us inflicted on Rangers fans.

crosas~17~

John Squire

Would be good back-up, shite player but he's a poacher.

Kennys Dugleash

Celtic Legend

i don't think i'd compare him to those players though, he can't run the fatso. Would rather a powerful striker who can head it but also run as well. Can't say i ever seen robertson play but boyd wouldn't compare to the other 3 for me at all.

They were all poachers Culch that is the point I was making.
heres the stats for the above and Boyd till present remembering he has a good 5-6 years left in him at 28.

LINEKER:
466 Games 243 Goals

MCMOIST:
590 Games 292 Goals

MoJUDAS:
683 Games 236 Goals

ROBERTSON:
569 Games 229 Goals

BOYD:
335 Games 176 Goals

So you see his goal tally wont be to far off the rest once he start hitting the 500 game mark which I reckon love him or hate him puts him right up their with some good poachers.

Poaching is a dying art at most sides demand that the front me get involved outside the box as well but you cannot deny how effective and dangerous a poacher can be if its done successfully?

Wee Robertson was a good goalscorer for Hearts and considering his height he could get tore in as well.

Still hated the wee cnut though! :yahoo:

Gazzola

Celtic Legend

Boyd cannot do it at the highest level, he only ever scored 1 against us in maybe 20 odd games. he is a golascorer but only ever agaisnt mediocre teams.

he is a diving cheating scumbag is nowhere near worthy of even looking at a celtic jersey.

our survey says XXX

cuchulainn

Celtic Reserves Player

They were all poachers Culch that is the point I was making.
heres the stats for the above and Boyd till present remembering he has a good 5-6 years left in him at 28.

LINEKER:
466 Games 243 Goals

MCMOIST:
590 Games 292 Goals

MoJUDAS:
683 Games 236 Goals

ROBERTSON:
569 Games 229 Goals

BOYD:
335 Games 176 Goals

So you see his goal tally wont be to far off the rest once he start hitting the 500 game mark which I reckon love him or hate him puts him right up their with some good poachers.

Poaching is a dying art at most sides demand that the front me get involved outside the box as well but you cannot deny how effective and dangerous a poacher can be if its done successfully?

Wee Robertson was a good goalscorer for Hearts and considering his height he could get tore in as well.

Still hated the wee cnut though! :yahoo:

wit boyd though the whole team's work is centred around setting him up. When he left rangers goalscoring didn't suffer as they now had more variation. Miller scored loads of goals after he left because he was getting into the box, and the others stepped up also. And any old firm or european game boyd was left out because he was a waste of a shirt. I would prefer to be the way we are now, goals coming from different areas of the team rather than boyd reaping the rewards of everyone else's good work while doing no work himself. Another example is man united and ruud van horseface, the best poacher in recent years (only scored 1 goal from outside the box for united). He scored loads for united yet didn't contribute much else. He leaves and united look a much better team. Ronaldo and rooney stepped up and took responsibility for scoring goals, and the whole team looked more fluid. And boyd is certainly no van the man.