Logo

Welcome to Over and Over
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Markus Henriksen

- - - - -

• You cannot reply to this topic

YB67

GBNL

Just seen on twitter and on another celtic forum that we had scouts watching this boy along with Genk and Wolfsburg.

If true then yes please. 19 years old, 6ft 1 attacking playmaker, 6 caps for Norway.

I would post the quote from Twitter but my paste isnt working for some reason lol. Just have to take my word for it. He plays for Rosenborg so if someone could post his wiki please lol

crosas~17~

John Squire

Shit hot on FIFA, that's my expert input to this topic.

Alzi

Celtic Reserves Player

seen him on FM before and he is good on there but not sure about real life lol

Would like to think he would want to come to us and try european football likes :) be a good development for the young lad

chrisgemmelluk

Celtic Reserves Player

i heard bit about him earlier this year, rated very highly in norway lot of excitment about him say he may be the new gamst pedersen in norway

Alzi

Celtic Reserves Player

if he is highly rated and is the new Morten Gamst Pedersen then there will be a lot of clubs looking at him, not sure if we could pull this one off as he will have big clubs in europe looking at him as well

YB67

GBNL

if he is highly rated and is the new Morten Gamst Pedersen then there will be a lot of clubs looking at him, not sure if we could pull this one off as he will have big clubs in europe looking at him as well

They accepted 2million euros for him in January from Club Brugge. He rejected the move though. I think we could have a good chance of getting him. Would be a real coup if we could pull it off.

pepperami

Celtic Legend

and were off some cl qualifiers coming up and an uknown 19 yearold from norway is our target man its not as bad as it looks as hes dynamite on fm and fifa i have good sources.

hes the new pederson i hear hes already knocked back a bid of 2 mill from club brugge but we have a chance.

at 6ft1 he will tower above and consume the spl cloggers even elbows mculloch will be shitting himself to elbow him.

but its ok coz hes got the potential provided he can produce 30 goals a season get us to the cl group stages and wins us the treble next year saving his manager another 4 months of ear bashing while lawell rubs his hands together at the thought of few million pound profit. and if it doesnt go to plan and he needs time to settle and develope into this player its ok coz our world wide famous support will back him like they have done with the likes of kelvin wilson this season.

hail hail.

YB67

GBNL

and were off some cl qualifiers coming up and an uknown 19 yearold from norway is our target man its not as bad as it looks as hes dynamite on fm and fifa i have good sources.

hes the new pederson i hear hes already knocked back a bid of 2 mill from club brugge but we have a chance.

at 6ft1 he will tower above and consume the spl cloggers even elbows mculloch will be shitting himself to elbow him.

but its ok coz hes got the potential provided he can produce 30 goals a season get us to the cl group stages and wins us the treble next year saving his manager another 4 months of ear bashing while lawell rubs his hands together at the thought of few million pound profit. and if it doesnt go to plan and he needs time to settle and develope into this player its ok coz our world wide famous support will back him like they have done with the likes of kelvin wilson this season.

hail hail.

It doesnt look bad at all to me tbh. Another young player with lots of talent already a star at his club, international caps to his name and highly rated. Also exactly what we need in our midfield.
. Im sure lennon will have targets for this experienced player that we are all craving too.

YB67

GBNL

jjgcfc

Celtic Regular

daly from utd would be better, good in the air, strong, just what we need.

pepperami

Celtic Legend

It doesnt look bad at all to me tbh. Another young player with lots of talent already a star at his club, international caps to his name and highly rated. Also exactly what we need in our midfield.
. Im sure lennon will have targets for this experienced player that we are all craving too.

bro i think youre missing the point of my post im not slating the player im just highlighting the point these young guys need time to develope if bought while some people will wanna save millions and sign these players but will be the first to slaughter them and the manager if they underperform. coz frankly at 19 they are never gonna be the finished article. kelvin wilson prime example

YB67

GBNL

bro i think youre missing the point of my post im not slating the player im just highlighting the point these young guys need time to develope if bought while some people will wanna save millions and sign these players but will be the first to slaughter them and the manager if they underperform. coz frankly at 19 they are never gonna be the finished article. kelvin wilson prime example

Kelvin wilson is 26 years old though? are you making the point that wilson is young and needs time to develop (which he isnt) or that he is a new signing being slated that needs time to develop? Because at 26 he should be near the finished article.

YB67

GBNL

daly from utd would be better, good in the air, strong, just what we need.

He plays upfront though this guy is an attacking mid.

jjgcfc

Celtic Regular

He plays upfront though this guy is an attacking mid.

we have ibrahim though, is no a attacking mid/ winger

YB67

GBNL

we have ibrahim though, is no a attacking mid/ winger

suppose. But if we hook some of the fringe players in the summer then it might free up some space for a bit of extra quality in that position. Unless the likes of Mcgeouch are given a chance in there which I would expect and would like to see happen!

jjgcfc

Celtic Regular

lets hope some clubs take them, we need to shift a good 6/7 lol

YB67

GBNL

lets hope some clubs take them, we need to shift a good 6/7 lol

aye Ive been saying that for years now ha.

Regardless if we go after this boy or not it shows once again that our scouting system is on the ball. Love it, cant wait till the transfer window opens. My favourite time lol

pepperami

Celtic Legend

Kelvin wilson is 26 years old though? are you making the point that wilson is young and needs time to develop (which he isnt) or that he is a new signing being slated that needs time to develop? Because at 26 he should be near the finished article.

lol thought wilson was a lot younger my bad but hey still though take out wilson then and add in bangura same shit diff name

YB67

GBNL

lol thought wilson was a lot younger my bad but hey still though take out wilson then and add in bangura same shit diff name

aye I still have some hope for bangura though. I was excited when we signed him as I had suggested him months previously. I think if he can get a good pre-season behind him and a decent run in the side he could come good. Gonna be alot of competition for places though with stokes, Hooper, potentially a new striker or two and Tony Watt.

pepperami

Celtic Legend

aye I still have some hope for bangura though. I was excited when we signed him as I had suggested him months previously. I think if he can get a good pre-season behind him and a decent run in the side he could come good. Gonna be alot of competition for places though with stokes, Hooper, potentially a new striker or two and Tony Watt.

i have hope for him too but some have already givin up on him this is my point mate we sign these young players and they need to gain experience then some fans just slaughter them if they underperform for a few games