Logo

Welcome to Over and Over
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Craig Gordon

- - - - -

• You cannot reply to this topic

fishsticks

Celtic Regular

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18164416

"Goalkeeper Craig Gordon is open to joining a Scots club"

So that means us, or them if they punt mcshagger.

fishsticks

Celtic Regular

also, check the picture they got of him

Posted Image

Lamberto

Celtic Reserves Player

also, check the picture they got of him

Posted Image

he looks f*cked.

marmarisbhoy

Celtic Legend

90 odd games in 5 years....................................NO THANKS.

bobbylennox

Celtic Reserves Player

We all remember this guy loping up for a corner against us when Hearts had nothing to win in a dead end game, no second spot or European place at stake, just so he might equalise and take points off us in favour of another club that used to play in Glasgow. He wasnlt a good keeper then and he's far worse now.

Stevie1967

Celtic Reserves Player

He looks like an Edinburgh smack heed!

Kennys Dugleash

Celtic Legend

We all remember this guy loping up for a corner against us when Hearts had nothing to win in a dead end game, no second spot or European place at stake, just so he might equalise and take points off us in favour of another club that used to play in Glasgow. He wasnlt a good keeper then and he's far worse now.

Welcome back Boaby :scarf_eire:

MGMT

I rated him highly a few years ago as he was phenominal for Scotland. Sunderland was a bad move for him IMO, had he went to a team that actually played good football/consistant in form he'd have gotten a bigger move out of it, but saddly the chops and changed over the years with staff and defence and injuries starting to plague him his development went downhill. His injuries over the last 3 years have really screwed him out of a lot of appearances, which is unfortunate, but I'd much rather have Fraser Forster in goals than an inconsistant Craig Gordon any day of the week. Keeping in mind big Forster is only 24, he will only get better.

MGMT

He looks like an Edinburgh smack heed!

+1

kevza

Celtic Legend

90 odd games in 5 years....................................NO THANKS.

What he said :yehthat:

ianjmcd

Celtic Regular

The funny season has started early

Cadete

Celtic Reserves Player

if we cant get the geordie then offer gordon a good contract,add a clause to cover us if he becomes injured alot.remember hartson had alot of injury problems before he joined us,we took a chance others wouldnt.paid off!

colobhoy

Celtic Reserves Player

if we cant get the geordie then offer gordon a good contract,add a clause to cover us if he becomes injured alot.remember hartson had alot of injury problems before he joined us,we took a chance others wouldnt.paid off!

Yea, I think if we get him it should be pay as you play. Why hasn't FF been sign permanent yet?

kevza

Celtic Legend

Yea, I think if we get him it should be pay as you play. Why hasn't FF been sign permanent yet?

According to one of the radio stations, We are in talks with his agent.

YB67

GBNL

got a feeling that forster will sign. SSN says we are holding talks with him so we will see what happens. Last year I was interested in taking Gordon over Forster but not anymore. Would be far too much of a risk. Have a feeling Gordon is our backup option if Forster doesnt sign though.

Stevie1967

Celtic Reserves Player

I've also heard we're signing Robbie Keane, Shay Given & Craig Bellamy...

YB67

GBNL

I've also heard we're signing Robbie Keane, Shay Given & Craig Bellamy...

Still wouldnt mind Given and Bellamy even now tbh :shiftyninja: :lol_mini:

Alzi

Celtic Reserves Player

I think craig gordon would slot into our set up well as he is a good shot stopper with plenty of experience now which would help in the champions league

WillieByrne

Holy Goalie

gordon or given ild love, startin to get annoyed with forsters deal nothing being finished yet

mcdermott

Celtic Regular

A like him and wouldn't mind him in the hoops but have to remeber this guy has had a lot a hand n arm injurys so let's say we get into europe and come across a hard hitter like ibrahimovic or rooney or even gomez or even demba ba they would be a good possiblity he would get injured so am 50/50 on this should sign. Both n get rid of cervi n zaluska then we have a good play onfeild and off field