Logo

Welcome to Over and Over
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Forster set to sign with Celtic

* * * * * 1 votes

• You cannot reply to this topic

kevza

Celtic Legend

Disappointing,But i'm sure he can be replaced.

marmarisbhoy

Celtic Legend

2 yrs to make his mind up?

i'd tell him to scarper. We missed out on Stipe Pletikosa hoping this big numpty would sign.
His heart is set on playing in England, good for him and best of luck.

Are we supposed to be overjoyed if he declares he'll play for us for another season if no mediocre mob in the english leagues go for him ...........................not a chance.

marmarisbhoy

Celtic Legend

Winning a championship medal with Celtic obviously does'nt float his boat, and possible CL qualification could'nt turn him ?

Then he aint the guy we want anyway.

Craigybhoywhite88

CelticTalk Newbie

He's had his chance, saying no to Celtic at this point will halter his career. Get petklosa* back or another trial x

Alzi

Celtic Reserves Player

whats happening with this guy? thot things were done and dusted with him and he WANTED to sign for celtic?!

Chrisy

Chrisy Bhoy

Dont care, Jog on. Nexttttttttt!

monacellic

Celtic Reserves Player

This whole saga with lurch stinks of one thing, a thing that has taken over football in my opinion. Greedy agents looking to make as much money for themselves as possible. Filling players heads full of nonsence that they are ten times better than they are.
Forster will look back one day when hes sitting on a bench nowhere near getting a game and realise the mistake hes made. But too late hes blown it and i hope it does come back and bite him on the ass.
No player is bigger than Celtic Football Club and we will find someone better who at least will come out of their six yard box for a cross.

jjgcfc

Celtic Regular

bring back the HOLY GOALY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :borucflag: :borucflag:

McGuire

Would you like some ice cream with your jelly?

Zaluska should be given a chance now. The guy has stuck around for 4 years or so and deserves his chance to shine.

monacellic

Celtic Reserves Player

Zaluska should be given a chance now. The guy has stuck around for 4 years or so and deserves his chance to shine.

I think we need a better quality keeper for Europe though. Aye Zaluska would be fine in the Spl but i would worry about him against better opposition.
Does anyone else rate Darren Randolph as akeeper? I dont think hes too bad at all

jjmcg

Celtic Supporter

Darren Randolph is a good keeper but I would rather Zaluska got the chance tbh as there is very little difference in the two

fishsticks

Celtic Regular

McShagger on a free transfer :lol_mini:

G_Bomb

CelticTalk Newbie

Seems he is definitely going back to Newcastle. He's a pretty solid keeper, but if his heart ain't in it then we'll get a keeper who wants to play for us.

Lamberto

Celtic Reserves Player

McShagger on a free transfer :lol_mini:

this prick here...?

Posted Image

no thanks.

ChrisWoods

Celtic Supporter

Aye this from the daily star (hardly bullet proof) saying he's no coming http://www.dailystar...r-League-club/? oh well, next

amcc

Celtic Regular

Talks are still ongoing, Pardew dribbled to the media saying it was over when it wasn't.

YB67

GBNL

if he doesnt sign after all this then Id be pretty dissapointed and pissed off.

mcdermott

Celtic Regular

A can only say sorry the deal looks off now

marmarisbhoy

Celtic Legend

A can only say sorry the deal looks off now

Nothing to apologise about mcd, guys fhecked us about for nearly 2 seasons now and its obvious to the blind his hearts not at Sellik football club.

mcdermott

Celtic Regular

Nothing to apologise about mcd, guys fhecked us about for nearly 2 seasons now and its obvious to the blind his hearts not at Sellik football club.

Doesn't look like it marm a hope the ikasson roumer comes to some truth would be gd thing to take our minds off this matter