Logo

Welcome to Over and Over
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Real Madrid vs Celtic

• You cannot reply to this topic

hubert

Celtic Regular

Celtic 0 Real Madrid 2.
Could have been more goals for RM, and in reality a training session for them.
Having said that it wont do Celtic any harm, and I was impressed with McGeouch who got knocked out in the second half and had to be stretchered off.
Zaluska 6.5
Mathews 5.5
Rogne 5.5
K Wilson 5
Izaguirre 5
McGeouch 6.5 MOTM
Kayal 5.5
Mulgrew 6
Ledley 6
Commons 6.5
Murphy 5

CELTICREBEL88

celtic legend

i agree with that Hubert

Davie Bhoy

Celtic Reserves Player

Right wee Gordo lets hear you crack a jokeyjoke about child birth

CELTICREBEL88

celtic legend

Gordon Strachan. is some guy he calls it as he sees it

WillieByrne

Holy Goalie

DYLAN MCGEOUCH UPDATE.....
According to CelticFC Twitter -
Dylan McGeouch has been taken to hospital with suspected jaw fracture.
Hope hes alright.
HH

CELTICREBEL88

celtic legend

that is correct Dylan McGeouch has been taken to hospital with suspected jaw fracture thank god its not as bad as first thought when i saw that i was like fuck he is out for the season maybe but he should be back within 3-6 months

kevza

Celtic Legend

Don't sound so serious, but still serious enough.

CELTICREBEL88

celtic legend

its better than i first thought anyway but still a worry for him

Gazzola

Celtic Legend

hope dylan is ok looked a sore one.
was our best player today too hope its only bruising on the jaw and nothing more.

was a decent work out and we had nowhere near a full strength team no hoops or stokesy no sammi wanyama brown forrest or forster so 7 big players out and still only a 2-0 defeat.

rogne and wilson were decent so was kayal in first half. commons was ok and ledley was a bit under par despite a good run and shot. izzy did ok in bits too. mathews looked a little overawed and was given a lesson tonight but it should help him progress hes still young.

thought the other youngsters did well too but we were up against it at times as rm are a class team and right now are spanking teams so we should be happy with thwe overall result

CELTICREBEL88

celtic legend

nice workout for the players in the game tonight Good to give something back to the fans from America and the fans who came to the game from other parts and the younger played well against this big name in Europe give us a good test i think to see what playing big names will be like if win our next CL Q game

jjmcg

Celtic Supporter

I would give Kelvin Wilson more than a 5, he mad some crucial interceptions could have been 4 or 5 only for him.

CELTICREBEL88

celtic legend

i thought Wilson played pretty well tonight i give him a 6.1 in this game :yahoo:

mev24

Celtic Regular

Sick sick hun bastard

Posted Image

when a lad joked about the bolton players heart attack at spurs he got court time....im sure this sick orc will be free to spread his bile

CELTICREBEL88

celtic legend

hope this guy gets done for his comments utter scum

scottybhoy

Celtic Regular

I hope that sick hun bastard dies, and dylan had coentrao in his back pocket all night, get well soon dylan. hail hail

CELTICREBEL88

celtic legend

I hope that sick hun bastard dies, and dylan had coentrao in his back pocket all night, get well soon dylan. hail hail

Scotty i would not wish death on the hun man i hate them too but i would not go that far

marmarisbhoy

Celtic Legend

I was enjoying the game up until Dylan McGeouch got injured, and he was our best player.............sod's law !!!

!.2 Million Net for a trip over to America cant be bad, was it worth it though ?

The_Bhoy_1981

Celtic Regular

is it not 1million marm??

marmarisbhoy

Celtic Legend

is it not 1million marm??

As far as i'm aware it was 1.5 Million and the club have secured 1.2 Million "Net" (which is subtracting the outlay)

hubert

Celtic Regular

I would give Kelvin Wilson more than a 5, he mad some crucial interceptions could have been 4 or 5 only for him.

Kelvin Wilson is similar to O`Dea you will find him missing in position through the middle when other teams attack, he is slow and NOT fleet of foot, he is the pass the buck type of short pass player, if you dont know what that means look at the very start of the game, he gave the ball to Mathews who screwed up and lost it, partly because he was hemmed in, remember when there were moans and groans about Caldwell and McManus, well both of them were much better than K Wilson.
I am reading good reviews on Rogne, hell he cannae tackle, their first goal was a result of his wee lassie inept tackle.