Logo

Welcome to Over and Over
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

No Thanks

- - - - -

• You cannot reply to this topic

mcdermott

Celtic Regular

Well the rumour of james mcfadden is reapreing

Would just like to say this has been about 2 years now taking to long thanks but no thanks

All over newnow celtic

Gazzola

Celtic Legend

we do need a winger but not sure if faddy fits the bill now

pepperami

Celtic Legend

why do wee need a winger? mcgeough, forrest , commons , sammy , stokes , ledley,brown all can play on the wing ibraham also play on wing lustig can be pushed up so can mathews

dundalk celt

Celtic Regular

dont need this guy , he is a mercenary , and had his chance...

Gazzola

Celtic Legend

why do wee need a winger? mcgeough, forrest , commons , sammy , stokes , ledley,brown all can play on the wing ibraham also play on wing lustig can be pushed up so can mathews

only forrest , sammy and commons are proven in the position, have high hopes for ,mcgeouch but as of now an unknown quantity on the wing. brown and ledley are not wingers not the old fashioned type anyhow neither will beat a man and fire in a good ball well not often. Ibrahim has yet to play and cant be judged if mccourt can cement a place then we have no worries.

we lack a creative player and some flair. commons was gash last season can he be relied apon? forrest is still young and faded badly at tail end of last season. I like us to have 2 players for every position. Lustig is primarily a defender as is mathews but mathews could easily play further forward and he does have a good delivery.

as i said ibrahim and mcgeouch are unknown quntities at this stage and could be the answer but ive not seen enough of eitjer to make that judgement

StevenM

Celtic Regular

only forrest , sammy and commons are proven in the position, have high hopes for ,mcgeouch but as of now an unknown quantity on the wing. brown and ledley are not wingers not the old fashioned type anyhow neither will beat a man and fire in a good ball well not often. Ibrahim has yet to play and cant be judged if mccourt can cement a place then we have no worries.

we lack a creative player and some flair. commons was gash last season can he be relied apon? forrest is still young and faded badly at tail end of last season. I like us to have 2 players for every position. Lustig is primarily a defender as is mathews but mathews could easily play further forward and he does have a good delivery.

as i said ibrahim and mcgeouch are unknown quntities at this stage and could be the answer but ive not seen enough of eitjer to make that judgement

Ibrahim has been subbed on and scored, well atleast he would've scored if Gary Hooper didnt tap it in from on the line then end up giving away a free kick and not getting the goal because he was offisde lol

Doonan

Celtic Supporter

No Thanks, way past his sell by date.

Gazzola

Celtic Legend

Ibrahim has been subbed on and scored, well atleast he would've scored if Gary Hooper didnt tap it in from on the line then end up giving away a free kick and not getting the goal because he was offisde lol

ivenot seen him mate so cant judge him

O DON ROSSA

Celtic Reserves Player

Fuk off mc fadden you had your chance many years ago

YB67

GBNL

All not natural wingers IMO, Commons is best behind the strikers doesnt have enough pace I feel to play out wide, especially in europe, ledley and Broon in the middle, Stokes upfront is where he should be, and Lustig and Matthews at RB. Mcegough is untested on the wing, I remember seeing him play in one of the games towards the end of last season and he didnt look at his best out there.

We havent seen enough of Ibrahim but he has been described to me as a playmaker so Id like to see him in behind the strikers as we miss a player who can really do something special in there. Commons is good but can go off the boil niw and again.

That leaves you with two wingers. Forrest who is a regular starter and Sammy who is a striker converted into a winger. For that reason I think we do need another natural left winger with decent delivery, especially if we are going to sign this "target man" type player that alot of fans want.

Anyway I still wouldnt take Mcfadden as he is not a winger in my eyes, never has been. Much like Commons in that I feel he is best deployed in behind the two strikers.

gavmontic

Celtic Regular

Lick my Japs eye vigorously Mr. Mc Faggon.
Just my jovial opinion.

Wingnut

CelticTalk Newbie

Away n shite ,also he looks like a wee junkie now too