Logo

Welcome to Over and Over
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Celtic vs HJK

• You cannot reply to this topic

amcc

Celtic Regular

What's the script with Brown, Kayal, Stokes and Commons?

80's_Bhoy

CelticTalk Newbie

Pretty sure we played 3-5-2 against Ajax and look how that turned out.....our CB's are not fleet of foot enough to get back when we get hit on the counter. Took us going down by 4 goals to resort to 4-4-2. Which is not the most "over rated" system, Enlgand fucking suck they could play any and all systems with 13 men on the park and still shit the bed.

Look at the success Ferguson has had playing the 4-4-2 over the years with Utd. Stick with what you know unless you have the "Kaiser" or "Serbian Murderer" running things at the back.....us? we got K.Wilson hahaha

kevza

Celtic Legend

I'd stick to what we are comfortable with for this one, and get the result and goals in the bag.

We have all season in the SPL to experiment.

Stevie1967

Celtic Reserves Player

Commons is fit, Stokes is still touch and go

(NFL on Facebook)

Gaffney

The Gaffer

There is roughly 5,000 tickets left for this game so it's a sellout :)

carraigbhoy

Celtic Regular

Great getting back to competitive football at last :celticsign:

Pcelt

CelticTalk Newbie

i dont know were all the self doubt comes from?if the management get the tactics & players in right frame of mind,we sould be battering teams like this!

Linksco

Celtic Reserves Player

cant wait for this one!

just forked out for a prem sports sub so i can watch the game. BOTH legs LIVE.....YA fucking dancer!

lets get in aboot these finish bastards :)

HH

marmarisbhoy

Celtic Legend

lets get in aboot these finish bastards

A lesson in how to win friends and influence people. :smoke2:

The_Bhoy_1981

Celtic Regular

POPULAR

me dad took the himself and the wee man over for the game. they were at the ground this morning to pick up tickets and got photos with izaguirre, and a hand shake from brown and sammy. the wee man is over the moon.

celticdaftman

Celtic Supporter

game has been confirmed its on premier sports tonight so i will stream it folks, :celticsign:

The_Bhoy_1981

Celtic Regular

cheers daft.

arniebhoy

Celtic Regular

game has been confirmed its on premier sports tonight so i will stream it folks, :celticsign:

good to see you will be streaming the game bud, i'll not miss out then if none of the troops have premier sports.

just out of curiosity did anyone put up a recording of the game against inter last week? i missed it.

marmarisbhoy

Celtic Legend

Referee: Miroslav Zelinka (Czech Republic)
Assistant referee 1: Ondrej Pelikan (Czech Republic)
Assistant referee 2: Emanuel Marek (Czech Republic)
4th official: Radek Matejek (Czech Republic)

No sign of Gollum then ?

bobbylennox

Celtic Reserves Player

It is absolutely crucial we do not concede a goal tonight. I'll be delighted with a 1-0 victory and head to Finland with a stronger side.

Hail hail

McGuire

Would you like some ice cream with your jelly?

I'm heading out quite confident of a result this eve. When we score I'll give you all a wave :)

kevza

Celtic Legend

Goin doon the boozer for a curer. Hope to make it back for the streams :lol:

Should beat them, But they ave started their season.

Stevie1967

Celtic Reserves Player

We're on the road again
We're on our way.......
To Paaarradise!

G_Bomb

CelticTalk Newbie

Looking forward to this. Beer is in the fridge. 3-0 nae bother.

celticdaftman

Celtic Supporter

Celtic team to face HJK Helsinki: Forster; Matthews, Wanyama, Mulgrew, Izaguirre; Forrest, Brown, Ledley, Samaras; Commons; Hooper
Subs: Zaluska, Stokes, McCourt, Kayal, Lustig, Rogne, F. Twardzik