Logo

Welcome to Over and Over
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Legends Match line Ups

- - - - -

• You cannot reply to this topic

helen

Super Guidetti

the  Final Team line ups  for Stan Petrov's Charity Match has Been Confirmed 

CELTIC XI Tom Boyd Momo Sylla Tosh McKinlay Jackie McNamara Joos Valgaeren Bobo Balde Henrik Larsson Morten Wieghorst Chris Sutton Pierre Van Hooijdonk Jorge Cadete Tommy Johnson Brian McClair Bobby Petta Martin Compston Didier Agathe Neil Lennon Rab Douglas Stevie Graham Warren Brown Lubo Moravcik Johan Mjallby

STILIYAN XI Brad Friedel Radostin Kishishev Freddie Bouma Marian Hristov Richard Dunne Chris Kamara Nicky Byrne Robert Pires Dimitar Berbatov Jamie Redknapp Gabriel Agbonlahor Hristo Yovov Paul Lambert Patrik Berger Roy Keane Martin Petrov Gareth Barry Stiliyan Petrov John Bishop Habib Beye Carlos Cuellar John Terry Shay Given

The #19 Legends´ Charity Match takes place on Sunday, September 8, (2pm KO) and tickets are now on general sale, on a first come, first served basis priced at £10 for adults and £5 for concessions. They are available to purchase online HERE, by calling 0871 226 1888** or by visiting the Celtic Ticket Office. Premium tickets (£25) and corporate packages (£120) are also available by calling 0871 226 1888**, Option 4 or emailing matchdayhospitality.co.uk Net proceeds of the game will be passed to Celtic Charity* and will support Stiliyan Petrov’s nominated charities plus a range of other projects and worthy causes within the local community and beyond. The funds raised will help others across the country facing a similar diagnosis to Stiliyan. In addition, Celtic Charity* will make a donation to Glasgow NE Foodbank, which will open in September in response to growing levels of food poverty impacting men, women and children across the North and East of the city. The Foodbank is one of four in Glasgow operating in partnership with The Trussell Trust, a charity responsible for the launch of over 370 Foodbanks throughout the UK. * Celtic Charity is the "known as" name of Celtic Charity Fund, a registered charity in Scotland, number SC024648. 

mcdermott
Gone to try n get tickets for it closer to the time

RYAN1967

Friendly Guy

also gonna buy a ticket if there's any left!

helen

Super Guidetti

got ours we are looking forward to it

RYAN1967

Friendly Guy

196967-louis-tomlinson.jpg

One Direction star Louis Tomlinson is heading to Celtic Park on Sunday, September 8 to take part in Stiliyan Petrov #19 Legends’ Charity Match.

The 1D heartthrob is a massive football fan and recently signed for his beloved Doncaster Rovers as a non-contract player.
Now, he is getting set to pull on The Hoops and take to the pitch at Parkhead for the extra special game.

Louis is no stranger to charity football matches, having previously played for the Three Horseshoes against Doncaster Rovers Rovers, to raise funds for Bluebell Wood Children's Hospice.

His 1D bandmates cheered him on at that game – will Zayn malik, Liam Payne, Niall Horan and Harry Styles be in the crowd when Louis comes to Glasgow? Let’s hope so!

A host of footballing legends and stars are also lined up to take to the pitch to celebrate the career of Stiliyan, who retired from football earlier this year, following his battle with leukaemia.

Martin O’Neill and Kenny Dalglish will take charge of the teams, with players including Henrik Larsson, Martin Compston, Neil Lennon, Jamie Redknapp, John Bishop and John Terry.

Stiliyan spoke about the match in June, saying: "I'm absolutely delighted that this game is going to take place at Celtic Park.
"It will be a wonderful start for my foundation and I'm really happy to be coming back to a place where I spent seven brilliant years. It will be great to see everyone there.

"I know it's going to be an emotional occasion, particularly after what I've been through this past year, but I'm looking forward to it.
"I've had an incredible amount of support from fans everywhere, but obviously at Aston Villa and Celtic, and it's something that my family and I really appreciate."

He added that he wants the Stiliyan Petrov leukaemia foundation to make a "real difference".
"It's very important to me to be able to help others and this game is a great start for the foundation, and I'd like to thank Celtic for organising this match.

"I'm looking forward to being back at Celtic Park, meeting up with old friends and, of course, getting a chance to say thank-you to all the fans who've given me their support over the past year.

"It's the best possible start that my foundation can get and it will be a great occasion."
The #19 Legends´ Charity Match takes place on Sunday, September 8, (2pm KO) and tickets are now on general sale, on a first come, first served basis priced at £10 for adults and £5 for concessions.

RYAN1967

Friendly Guy

i don't want to go anymore!

helen

Super Guidetti

stupid wee girls screaming fuck sake thats all we need

RYAN1967

Friendly Guy

stupid wee girls screaming fuck sake thats all we need

i think i read he is a pro footballer now!! ;p

helen

Super Guidetti

good for him

mcdermott
It will he sold out with one direction fans haha

helen

Super Guidetti

they can fuck off im not going to listen to drooling pre puberty girls FFS

helen

Super Guidetti

come on i know you too love 1D

The_Bhoy_1981

once its a sell out thats all that matters. i don't care who plays or turns up. its for a great cause. HH.

helen

Super Guidetti

once its a sell out thats all that matters. i don't care who plays or turns up. its for a great cause. HH.

well said HH

helen

Super Guidetti

oh what fun

C1888C
Got my tickets the day. Lookin forward to a good day. Goin to be a sell oot. Cant wait

WillieByrne

Holy Goalie

delighted Petrov is getting so much support hope its a good game think tickets are almost sold out GBSP

helen

Super Guidetti

Bring it on never looked forward to a match so much